|Tuesday 7th November 2017
||9:30 am - 12;30 pm
|Leasowe Nursery School and Family Centre
|Dr Helen Bibby
Young children enjoy making marks, but how children make a mark will be very much dependent upon their physical development. Muscle strength, balance, a sense of body position and coordination are all required for children to hold a mark making tool and make a mark.
Feedback from previous delegates :
- Barriers to becoming a writer.
- Neurological readiness to become a writer in F1 and F 2.
- Linking emergent writing with children’s interests and learning styles.
- Linking emergent writing with our understanding of continuous provision.
- Exploring practical inclusive activities to support emergent writing throughout the EYFS from 12 months to 60+ months.
"Great ideas for F1 and F2
"Well presented course"
"I found the information on muscle development fascinating"
"Good ideas for all stages of development"