We are offering a unique way in which to book Forest School sessions:
|Wednesday 14th March 2018
||2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
|Ganneys Meadow Nursery School & Family centre
Book three sessions at a discounted rate of £50, choose which three dates/topics you wish to attend across the seasons.
Option 2 :
Book the sessions you wish to attend individually ( at normal Rate).
Forest School is an inspirational process, that offers ALL learners, (young and old) the opportuntites to achieve and develop confidence and self-esteem through hands-on learning experiences in a woodland or natural environment with trees.
Forest School is a specialised learning apporach that sits within and compliments the wider context of outdoor and woodleand education.
Forest School helps to develop:
This course will include:
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Communication and soical skills
- Physical skills
- Greater understanding and awareness of the natural environment
- Natural motivation and a positive attitude to learning
- The ability to recognise and manage risk
- Healthier lifestyles
- Explore the colours nature provides within the Forest School environment
- Discover new beginnings with the Forest School environment
- Exploring the Forest School environment for signs of new life
- Activity ideas for children