Safeguarding Level One is aimed all practitioners whose role involves contact with children and young people.
Course content includes
|Wednesday 17th May 2017
||9:30 am - 12:30 pm
|Leasowe Nursery School and Family Centre
- The signs and symptoms of abuse and neglect
- Awareness of legislation and national guidelines for protecting children and young people from abuse and neglect.
- Awareness of the agencies involved in child protection, their roles and how they can be contacted.
- Explore the participants own role in relation to Safeguarding the children in their care.
- Explore the importance of sharing information safely when working with other agencies in regard to Safeguarding issues or concerns.
To book your place download our form below and send along with payment to Leasowe Nursery School.
Alternatively, you can now pay by telephone by calling 0151 639 8923.
Download Booking Form
Sorry this course is now fully booked as of 15/05/17
What courses are you interested in?