Safeguarding Level One is aimed all practitioners whose role involves contact with children and young people.
This course provides an introduction to safeguarding meaning no previous knowledge is required.
The course uses interactive exercises, written text, discussion and real life cases to highlight and support your responsibilities regarding the safeguarding of children.
Course content includes:
|Wednesday 2nd May 2018
||6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
|Leasowe Nursery School and Family Centre
- The signs and symptoms of abuse and neglect
- Awareness of legislation and national guidelines for protecting children and young people from abuse and neglect.
- Awareness of the agencies involved in child protection, their roles and how they can be contacted.
- Explore the participants own role in relation to Safeguarding the children in their care.
- Explore the importance of sharing information safely when working with other agencies in regard to Safeguarding issues or concerns
To book your place download our form below and send along with payment to Leasowe Nursery School.
Alternatively, you can now pay by telephone by calling 0151 639 8923.
Download Booking Form
What courses are you interested in?