This course will explore practical ideas to help settings make the best use of the EYPP and evidence the outcomes.
|Tuesday 16th May 2017
||9:30 am - 12:30 pm
|Leasowe Nursery School and Family Centre
- Explore what the Early Years Pupil Premium is and why it has been introduced
- Consider methods of implementation, delivery, monitoring and assessment
- Determine how to spend the money effectively
- Share practical ideas for measuring impact and outcomes
- Understand early Years Pupil Premium references in Ofsted’s Common Inspection Framework
To book your place download our form below and send along with payment to Leasowe Nursery School.
Alternatively, you can now pay by telephone by calling 0151 639 8923.
Download Booking Form
What courses are you interested in?