|Tuesday 7th March 2017
||9:30 am - 3:30 pm
|Ganneys Meadow Nursery School & Family centre
Target Audience: EYFS leaders.
This course unpicks some of the most common issues experienced by managers when managing staff, teams and their own time effectively. There are lots of opportunities to reflect on your own practice and the impact that you have as a manager/leader and also time to work in groups, share ideas and reflect together.
Target Audience: New and existing leaders & managers wanting to develop their knowledge and confidence in building and leading an effective team.
Course content includes:
- Explore different leadership and management styles.
- Explore the dynamics and facilitation of team roles and their performance.
- Support practitioners to develop good practice in time management.
- Clarify how to conduct effective meetings.
- Develop strategies for dealing with under performance.
- Explore conflict resolution.
- Gain an understanding how to develop a learning culture that influences team practice.