|Monday 20th March 2017
||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
|Ganneys Meadow Nursery School & Family centre
Target Audience: EYFS leaders and practitioners.
We often reflect upon the difference between boys and girls in our settings. But what does this actually mean for our practice?
Are boys’ one thing and girls something else?
Are boys and girls driven to certain behaviours and activities because
of the provision we make for them?
Course contents include:
- Reflect on the differences between the genders which are observed in daily practice.
- Consider the implications for practice that gender difference may present
- Identify where the needs of both genders differ and are similar so we can make the best possible provision.
- Consider the interests of all children in order to enhance practice and the development of all.
- Explore a range of practical strategies for use in settings to ensure a balance across setting provision.