|Wednesday 7th March 2018
||2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
|Ganneys Meadow Nursery School & Family centre
|Kim Pott - Funky Feet Music
Delegates will gain a greater understanding of the importance of Early Years Physical Development and the impact of music and movement on both physical and cognitive skills.
This fully interactive workshop will teach you to
• Plan and deliver age appropriate movement activities.
• Provide a repertoire of parachute and circle time ideas
• Musical games to support language and communication skills
• Build fine motor skills using dough dancing
• Story telling through music and movement
This session will require physical participation.
***WARNING*** Be prepared to have fun! 😊
For more information please visit: www.funkyfeetmusic.co.uk