|Monday 6th February 2017
||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
|Leasowe Nursery School and Family Centre
This is a practical workshop which will give you an outline of how a new and highly effective teaching approach can transform any early years setting. You will learn about a range of practical and adaptable activities, including how to use technology effectively, which will make an immediate impact on every child’s learning and development.
It will help you to better support children with Special Educational Needs; show how progress is being achieved for children supported by the Early Years Pupil Premium Funding; and how to maximize the impact of technology.
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- An understanding of practical ways in which learning outcomes can be transformed in EYFS and KS1.
- Effective activities which make a sustained impact on learning and progress.
- A wide range of ideas and activities which can be used immediately in your setting.
- An understanding of how new approaches build on existing learning opportunities.
- An understanding of how technology can promote speaking, listening and communication along with personal, social and emotional development.