The twelve hour First Aid course is suitable for those working at level three and above who are included in a setting’s ratio. This course offers an in-depth, understanding of emergency situations and how best to deal with them.
Course contents include:
|Tuesday 29th November 2016
|Wednesday 30th November 2016
||9:30am - 4:30pm
|Leasowe Nursery School and Family Centre
- Basic Life Support
- Dealing with a choking casualty
- Caring for an unconcsious casualty
- Dealing with fractures and dislocations
- Dealing with burns and scalds
- Identification and management of childhood illnesses
- Regualtions and equipmen
To book your place download our form below and send along with payment to Leasowe Nursery School.
Alternatively, you can now pay by telephone by calling 0151 639 8923.
Download Booking Form
Sorry as of 4/11/16 this course is fully booked. Please see alternative dates
What courses are you interested in?